At a mere 155g the MXF is a superlight race hub and yet strong enough for freestyle.
- Smooth sealed bearing alloy front hub with wide spaced flanges for high strength, high triangulation wheel builds.
- The forged alloy body and 15mm hollow alloy axle optimise weight and strength, while minimising flex.
There are two stock bolt configurations:
- 28H or 32H for Race (with alloy capped Cr-Mo Allen bolts),
- 36H for Dirt/Street/Park (with Cr-Mo Hex bolts) (note: the 2 bolt options can be purchased and interchanged but pegs can only be run with the Cro-Mo versions).
- Forged and CNC'd alloy body with Mid height flanges.
- Lightweight, rigid hollow 15mm Alloy axle.
- 2 sealed cartridge bearings.
- Wide spoke triangulation for a stronger wheel