With its 19.5" top tube alloy frame, the Annex Si is a great starting point for riders who are considering hitting the local BMX track for the first time but also want a bike that can handle every day riding.
The 165mm cranks and 40/16 gearing make pedaling a breeze whether on the track or on the way to school and the stylish BMX race inspired graphics are sure to catch attention.
- Frame: 6061 Series Alloy Frame With 3d Dropouts With Built In Chain Tensioners (19.5" Top Tube)
- Fork: Hi-ten 1 1/8" Threadless
- Weight: 22.3 Lbs
- Cranks: Steel 1-Piece, 165mm
- Bottom Bracket: Loose Ball American Bottom Bracket
- Sprocket: 40 Tooth Steel
- Gearing: 40/16
- Pedals: Nylon, 1/2"
- Chain: KMC 410
- Cassette: 16 Tooth Freewheel
- Tyres: Kenda "kontact" 20 X 1.95" Front / 20 X 1.75" Rear
- Hubs: Front: Alloy 36 Hole, Loose Ball; Rear: Alloy Flip-flop 36 Hole, Loose Ball
- Front Hub: 36 Hole Steel, Loose-ball
- Rear Hub: 36 Hole Steel, Loose-ball
- Axle: 145mm Front, 165mm Rear
- Rims: 20" Alloy 36 Hole, Single Wall
- Brake: Promax MV-295L Alloy V-brake
- Brake Lever: Promax Xl-378 Alloy Lever
- Grips: Micro Knurl Grips
- Handlebar: Hi-Tensile, 7.5" Rise
- Stem: Forged Alloy Top-load, 45mm External
- Headset: Threadless Loose Ball, 1 1/8"
- Seat: Haro Padded Adjustable
- Seat Post: Steel, 25.4mm
- Seat Post Clamp: Alloy, 28.6mm
UrbanAir BMX Shop 2000 - 2022 ©