The Academy Aspire is the staple complete bike from the range as it’s been in the line up since day one!
Value for money and a bike that looks the part is the key with the Aspire as it comes standard with sealed hubs and a 9t driver along with CrMo bars and cranks.
The Aspire really is a great first bike for riders looking to learn there way around a BMX at the local park.
- Frame: Academy Aspire CrMo Downtube 20.4”TT, 13.25” rear, 75.0º HA, 71º ST, Mid BB, Integrated Headset.
- Forks: Academy Aspire Tapered legs with CrMo steer tube.
- Handlebars: Academy 8.75” rise 28” wide, CrMo
- Grips: Academy Pro.
- Headset: Integrated.
- Stem: Academy Pro forged Alloy top load.
- Brakes (rear): Alloy U brake
- Brake lever (Left): Alloy.
- Cables: Slick (rear).
- Sprocket: Academy 25T.
- Crankset: Academy 3pce CrMo Tubular 8 spline, 170mm.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm.
- Chain: KMC.
- Pedals: Plastic.
- Rims: Alloy Double wall, 36h
- Front Tyre: Family F2128 20” x 2.3”.
- Rear Tyre: Family F2128 20” x 2.3”.
- Spokes: Black
- Front Hub: Academy Alloy, sealed bearing, 10mm axle, 36 hole.
- Rear Hub: Academy Alloy, sealed bearing Cassette, 36 hole, 14mm axle, 9t driver.
- Seat & Seatpost: Academy Seat/Post Combo.
- Weight: 10.9 kgs.
UrbanAir BMX Shop 2000 - 2021 ©