The GT Mach One is designed to be the ideal introduction into the world of BMX racing.
With a 6061 T-6 alloy frame inspired by the GT Speed Series frame, along with reverse dropouts, a GT top load stem, V-brakes and high quality tyres.
- FRAME MATERIAL: 6061 T6 Aluminium
- WHEEL SIZE: 20"
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.75"
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 14.92"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 72°
- FORKS: GT BMX Race, Hi-Ten Steel 1 1/8” Steerer, Tapered Legs, 3/8” Dropouts
- BARS: GT Race, Steel, 8.25”H x 29”W, 3° Up, 11° Back
- STEM: GT Top Load, 1”, 50mm
- HEADSET: 1 1/8” Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- BRAKE MOUNTS: Welded
- BRAKES: Alloy V-type
- FRONT HUB: Steel Body, 36H, 3/8” Axle
- FRONT RIM: Alloy Single Wall, 36h
- REAR HUB: Steel Flip Flop Thread-onBody, Freewheel, 36h, 3/8”Axle
- REAR RIM: Alloy Single Wall, 36h
- TYRES: GT Wing 20 x 1.75”
- SPROCKET: 44T Steel Chain Ring
- CRANKS: GT Power Series Tubular Cr-Mo 3pc., 175mm Arms, 19mm x 8T Splined Spindle, Steel Spider,
- BB: Euro
- PEDALS: TBC
- SEAT: Railed
- GEARING: 44/16
- WEIGHT: TBC
- Pro sized BMX race bike for riders who need a full size BMX. Typically suited to riders 5ft 3" to 5ft 8" (160cm - 175cm)
- A BMX race specific bike perfect for racers who want to take it to the next level
- Full size 1.75" wide wheels
- Lightweight 6061-T6 aluminium frame
- Strong GT Power Series Chromoly Cranks
UrbanAir BMX Shop 2000 - 2022 ©